[Circle] clone spell

From: John Barton (BARTONJD@ed.concord.wvnet.edu)
Date: 06/09/96

ok, here's my dumb question for the day.  I think I have a clue what
clone is s'posed to due, but I'm not certain how to make it work.
Anyone mind explaining it to me?

ObAll-Nighter:
    There comes a point in time when, no matter how many Jolt Cola's
and Twinkies you've consumed, the best thing you can do is crawl into
bed and sleep.  Not only does this keep you from seeing triple while
trying to debug your code, but you also tend to think better in the
morning.  Of course, this doesn't apply if you're playing or running
quests, although you might regret either later.  (What the Hell?
Who made these Swords of Annihilation Level 1 and why does the Cleric
have a "Kick Me!" sign on him, heh?)

Happy Coding...

Beware the BOFH!