[admin][clans]

From: invincibill (long@hercules.ntsource.com)
Date: 01/25/97

we are currently having a discussion in my mud as to why clans should be
implemented codewise vs just left up to the players to plan, organize
and run their own clans.

would somebody tell me the benefits of implementing code for clans and
what purpose it serves.  i mean, i know what it does, but i dont really
see the point to it.  i would think that players should be able to form
their own clans(call them religions if you will) and set up their own
rules and what not....

without opening up a can of worms  what do you guys think?  does anybody
have a mud with clans which are not implemented in the code?

-invincibill
--
** I truly believe that the internet will do more to bring about world
peace than any other device in human history. **