Re: [Long][Code] !PURGE flag

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 11/03/97

On Sun, 2 Nov 1997, StormeRider wrote:

> Ok, on my mud I decided that there are some things that I don't want to be
> purgeable. For example, the bulletin boards, and objects that people can
> sit on (not a good idea to free memory thats already freed when they stand
> up if its been purged). I added the item flag and changed do_purge to the
> below.
>
> /* clean a room of all mobiles and objects */
ACMD(do_purge)
{
    } else
      if ((obj = get_obj_in_list_vis(ch, buf, world[ch->in_room].contents))) {
        if (!IS_OBJ_STAT(obj, ITEM_NOPURGE)) {
          act("$n destroys $p.", FALSE, ch, obj, 0, TO_ROOM);
          extract_obj(obj);
        }
        else {
          act("Your power seems to warp and flow around $p",
              FALSE, ch, obj, 0, TO_CHAR);
        }
    } else {
      send_to_char("Nothing here by that name.\r\n", ch);
      return;
    }

Everything else looks fine to me....

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>