Re: [CODE] <stupid question>

From: ;P (siv@CYBERENET.NET)
Date: 01/19/98

> Urm, heh.  I am adding obj extra flags and have obviously reached my max
> ammount because the game won't accept a bitvector that high (1 << 32).  I
> was just wondering if there was a way to increase the bitvector number.  I
> was looking at the 128 bitvector code, and it looks like I'd have to change
> a lot of stuff of me mud.  Just wondering if there was a way of doing it
> easier.

the two things that took up most of my obj extra flags were level, class,
and race restrictions..what i did was add two new variables to the obj
structure...one for a level restriction, and one to be my restriction
bitvectors (for classes, races, and physical build)...this left me with
more than enough obj flags..so..if your in a similar situation, you might
use a similar approach..

siv