Re: Coding

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@imaxx.net)
Date: 09/02/00

> this might be a dumb question, but does anyone know of a place i could
> get a guide to circleMud's source?

        I have yet to hear of any real piece of software that has a
'guide' to the source code.  You can figure out what each file covers
(generally) by reading the information found in the initial comment
sections, like "This handles all item interactions" or "manual spells are
defined here".

        Otherwise, unless you're familiar with xref, there isn't such a
thing.

                                                PjD