Re: Ideas

From: Gerald Florence (septe@earthlink.net)
Date: 01/07/02

>me but they don't have as much time as me and if i could learn how to
>program the best way is for me to experiment?
>
>am i right?

No...I suggest going to a C book and learn to program doing the basics.  You
cannot expect to do the marathon before you've even started to learn to
walk.  Even I, at my current stage of learning, am pushing it by honing my
skills on a mud but I do have the basics down and can read C code fairly
well.  Even with that, I've been going through exercises with my own C book.
This is something you should consider doing first before even trying to
change things in a mud.

Gerald Florence (Septe)