Re: Addendum

From: VampLestat (vamp@csulb.edu)
Date: 01/25/94

On Tue, 25 Jan 1994, Brett C Helgeson wrote:

> 	But for now, I am wondering if anyone out there has a quick fix for
> showing stats > (for PC's) with the score command? If so I would be very
> grateful for a quick look see as > how to install this..

I've changed a bit of ASPELL(spell_identify) in magic.c towards the end
so that if the character is over level 10, it shows his stats as well.
Adding somethign similar to do_score() should be easy enough.

 if (!IS_NPC(victim)) {
         sprintf(buf, "%d Years,  %d Months,  %d Days,  %d Hours old.\n\r",
             age(victim).year, age(victim).month,
             age(victim).day, age(victim).hours);
         send_to_char(buf, ch);

         sprintf(buf, "Height %dcm  Weight %dpounds \n\r",
             GET_HEIGHT(victim), GET_WEIGHT(victim));
         send_to_char(buf, ch);

/*  if character is over level 10, let them know thier stats
 *  -vamp  1/25
 */

         if (GET_LEVEL(victim) >= 10)
           {
             sprintf(buf, "Str %d/%d,  Int %d,  Wis %d,  Dex %d,  Con %d\n\r",
                GET_STR(victim), GET_ADD(victim),
                GET_INT(victim),
                GET_WIS(victim),
                GET_DEX(victim),
                GET_CON(victim) );
           }

         send_to_char(buf, ch);

      } else {
         send_to_char("You learn nothing new.\n\r", ch);
      }

_O_  Ryan L. Watkins                                     vamp@csulb.edu