(no subject)

From: DM who is going (tense?) insane! (ACCMCM@vaxc.hofstra.edu)
Date: 01/29/94

>Hi everyone.  I am trying to add a .mob and .zon file to my system,
>something other than the index files that I must change to tell the mud
>that something new is there.  If not, is there a bug that anyone knows
>about that will keep me from logging in?  It connects, tells me that the
>escape charater is "ctrl-]", and then freezes for about 15 seconds

	You should check the file and make sure 1. the index tells it to
load the world.

	2.  That in the file there is the correct end of file.

unless im remembereing wronf it should be
#99999
$~

y question is when i try to open zones to other zones (no doors)
i get errors, like if i try to have room 501 go down to 3001
i get 3001 is not found or such.

Is there a special way to modify zone to zone paths?
thanks inb advance.