reworked

From: DM who is going (tense?) insane! (ACCMCM@vaxc.hofstra.edu)
Date: 01/29/94

I reworked my code ny starting over again from circle.

all i have changed is as follows:
1.  Put in the door lock/unlock things for immortals.
2.  Altered the Syslog so a lower immort cant see a higher immort come in.
3.  Made 36 the Highest Level.
4.  If an area is chaotic, no pkill flag is given.

By making it a 36 i changed the LEVEL_{whatever}
in structs.h

and fixed titles, and xp in constants.c

i get these problems.
1.  If i try to advance a person to 35 or 36 I get a segmentation fault error.

2.  When i am in same room as certain people and i look, the mud crashes.
	I have statted these people.
	The only thing different is sometimes hometown is 4 and other times
	it is 3.

	I was loaded up as hometown 3, most others as 4, and these guys toad
	and Zardin as 3.  Whenever someone looks when they are the same room
	as toad or Zardin the mud crashes.

	My questions are:
		1.  How is home town determined?
		2.  Why would this affect anything?