Re: ff the point.

jelson@blaze.cs.jhu.edu
Date: 01/31/94

> how do you explain to a middleman t tell a sysadmin who is asking 'what
> execuatable do you use to set the ports

If a sysadmin asked me that, I'd say, "Um.. what does 'set the ports' mean?"

Perhaps s/he is asking what program should be executed by inetd when the
machine receives incoming TCP/IP connection requests on the MUD's port.
Running CircleMUD does not require that your sysadmin do anything special
to files such as inetd.conf.  All you need from your sysadmin is his/her
explicit approval to run the mud.

-je