Re: Snooping Bug....

From: Mathue Moyer (mmoyer@sdcc10.UCSD.EDU)
Date: 02/03/94

>	As I said before, this does not happen often, but if it
>does it send the MUD into a tailspin. Anyone else notice this
>problem before???
>
>Glenn @MissionMUD

Dunno if you've already fixed it or not but, in case you haven't,
here's how I would do it:  First define a macro
(SMART_GET_LEVEL(ch)) that returns the level of the body pointed to
by  original  in the  desc  structure if   original  actually points
to anything and, if not, the level of the body in use.  Then just
use that macro in the level check portion of do_snoop.

--
-Mathue Moyer
-mathue@ucsd.edu