Re: Creating new rooms. mobiles, etc.

From: SPACE CADET (m974020@anderson.NADN.NAVY.MIL)
Date: 02/03/94

Hi there all...... I have found a wondrous tool called dikued, which I am
sure all of you experienced sysops/imps/and minor/major gods out there
are familiar.  Unfortunately, It doesn't like circle too much..... does
anyone have a modified version, another similar utility, or the method of
their choice that they would be willing to share with someone too poor in
his C-programming abilities to modify what I can already find????  I
would be forever in your debt........  Thanks muchly for any and all
assistance/suggestions.

                                       Space Cadet
                                       Gabe McAtee