dikued

From: DM who is going (tense?) insane! (ACCMCM@vaxc.hofstra.edu)
Date: 02/03/94

>Hi there all...... I have found a wondrous tool called dikued, which I am
>sure all of you experienced sysops/imps/and minor/major gods out there
>are familiar.  Unfortunately, It doesn't like circle too much..... does
>anyone have a modified version, another similar utility, or the method of
>their choice that they would be willing to share with someone too poor in
>his C-programming abilities to modify what I can already find????  I
>would be forever in your debt........  Thanks muchly for any and all
>assistance/suggestions.

seems to work fine for me.
1.  make sure you edit the .def files

2.  when you CREATE new files, make sure you
have this at the bottom
#99999
$~

my question is...
when creating exits to other zones, it says room not found.

so i assume the rooms are found if they are loaded..
so how do you do exits to other zones...?