Re: World files

From: VampLestat (
Date: 02/10/94

On Thu, 10 Feb 1994 wrote:

> The magical items in New Sparta, are a bit heavy for the relative low
> characters that use it. So New Sparte has to be lowered a bit I
> think.

I think new sparta should be nuked, as it doenst really fit in...

> A Question: is it possible to incorporate Dikumud worlds in Circle?

A couple other things ....

  o  make the indentation of the descriptions for all the rooms consistant.

  o  give the guards in King Welmar's area better names.  Not Tim and
     Tom, but maybe Fendor and Gwydon.

  o  there are a few misplaced ~ characters in the Redferne area (on the
     chain I think) they end up showing in the room description or exits

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head, but I know there are a
slew of other typos too.

_O_  Ryan L. Watkins