Level addition question

From: Scott A Booterbaugh (sabst23+@pitt.edu)
Date: 02/16/94

I added some new levels to circle 2.2. They added fine but the problem
came when i logged on.  The game put me at 37(the imp position after the
additions) but I had a level 28 title and when i tried to advance someone
I could only advance them one level at a time.  If I tried to type advance
<person> 30  I would see ok but the person would never advance   but if I
typed advance <person> 2  then they would advance.  I changed the files
structs.h and constants.c   is there a file I am missing to edit???

Hope to see 3.0 REAL soon!
If at first you succeed then something is DEFINATELY wrong.