Re: MUD editor

From: VampLestat (vamp@csulb.edu)
Date: 02/24/94

> So I was wondering if anyone has heard of an editor for 2.2.

There is a good offline editor called dikued that you can find on a
number of the diku FTP sites.  You can get the source code and compile it
for any platform.  The interface is a command line, and much like diku
itself - no full screen editor.  But it is fully configurable for what
ever flags you use, so if you add a ton of new flags, you just pop em in
the .def files and ta-da it works for your custom format.

_O_  Ryan L. Watkins                                     vamp@csulb.edu