Re: areas

From: Jeff (jfink@csugrad.cs.vt.edu)
Date: 02/25/94

Josh wrote:
> Personally, I think what makes a mud better than others is it's
> individuality.

Agreed. Mudding isn't a whole lot of fun if everywhere you call has
the exact same layout.

> (look at how many midgaards out there prove people have no imagination)

Disagreed. Many players like the fact that they know some of the
standard areas. A friendly town is a good starting place for players
new to your game. Of course, this doesn't mean you can't add things to
it, (secret tunnels, annoying fanatics, that sort of thing) but it is
nice to have a place you can call home.

-Jeff