Re: Circle 3.0 Release Date

From: VampLestat (vamp@csulb.edu)
Date: 02/26/94

On Sat, 26 Feb 1994, Mathue Moyer wrote:

> Jeremey.  However, there are a ton of people who are pretty much
> stuck idling until 3.0 comes out.  It's great that you are making
> certain it is in perfect shape before you release it, and I
> certainly am not trying to rush you

> ... but could you please give us
> a _definite_ date that we can expect it to be released by?

He's done that a couple times now to and I'd bet he's done as much as
possible to try and keep to that schedual, but as always, things fall
behind schedual.  While I am eagerly awaiting 3.0 as well, I'd prefer to
see Jeremy work on the mud than answer questions as to when its going to
be out.... :)

> what I'm trying to ask is, what is the absolute latest it could
> conceivably be ready?

Next year?  Could be worse, you could be waiting for DIKU ][.  :)

_O_ Ryan L. Watkins     vamp@csulb.edu   i tried to tell her
 |   Academic Computing Services CSULB    about marx and engels, god and angels
 |   pgp key available via finger        i don't really know what for
    aka VampLestat                        but she looked good in ribbons  - som