gz and tar

From: Steppin' Razor (grruffin@midway.uchicago.edu)
Date: 04/11/94

Hhmm.... zcat assumes a .Z extension, which this compressed dikued doesn't
have, and my system DOES NOT HAVE gunzip <boggle>... How to proceed other
than to find a system that does, or have someone do it for me at their
end and ftp the file from them? (Any takers?)
BTW, got Froboz Factory from circle today... To whom do I give credit to
for writing that area?

|   Giovanni Ruffini       |         [MOF][SOM][DUMF][FER][TCFS]  :P -m-8      |
|    Steppin Razor         |  "You can set the controls for the heart or the   |
| bi-amr allah al-Hakim    |   knees, and the meek'll inherit what they damn   |
|   Remember Weeden!       |   well please..."             -Andrew Eldritch    |