bootup error

From: Steppin' Razor (grruffin@midway.uchicago.edu)
Date: 05/21/94

I've been trying to convert New Thalos over to circle from the utterly bizarre
format I found it in, and whenever I try to add the zone file to the index,
the mud won't run, giving the error: room nr 1646 is below zone 33,
which seems to have utterly no relationship to any numbers I've seen in the
New Thalos files. I find it odd that I add the zone file, but the mud stops
running at the rooms section. Any idea what this error is all about and how
I can fix it? Check doesn't show anything "obvious"...
Nino