Pushing Jeremy Over the Edge

From: Time has little to do with infiniti and jelly donuts (ACCBPF@vaxc.hofstra.edu)
Date: 06/04/94

Hey!

I for one am just waiting for Jeremy to lose it...

MUD CODER>Could we the ever patient mudders be given an approximation
MUD CODER>of when version 3 is going to released ?

JEREMY> What _did_ you say????

MUD CODER> Well, I was just wondering when 3.0 was.....

*Jeremy produces shot gun* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM*

Maniacal laughter echoes eerily through the room as the Mud coder dies
in a shower of his own blood...

Jeremy just said that he figures now that the summer's started, he'll
have more time to code 3.0. As far as when it'll be done, who knows?

Why doesn't everyone settle for the mid 90's as an estimate for completion.
That way no one will be disappointed. (I *think*.....;-)

Bri