Secondary Directions

From: Steppin' Razor (grruffin@midway.uchicago.edu)
Date: 06/08/94

I'm trying to implement northeast, southeast, northwest and southwest, and
it was not at all difficult for me to actually add the relevant fields into
the world files, and fix it so that the game recognizes the commands, and the
exits show up on ex and stat room. However, the actual do_move does not
recognize it yet, and always returns "alas, you cannot go that way", which
drives me up the wall enough as it is :)... So I was wondering if anybody had
imped this, and what hurdle I have to jump over. I think it has something to
do with the way the movement directions are first in the command list,
corresponding to the respective direction numbers, whereas whatever secondary
direction commands I added are at the END of the list instead....
Ideas?
Nino