CircleMUD V3.......

maguireg@hero.iol.ie
Date: 06/24/94

Just a thought !

One thing that I've noticed in this mailist and I'm guilty
of it as well but everyone is bitching aout the delays and
what the hell is Jeremy doing that the release is so slow,
but if everyone is so keen to get it that implies everyone
realizes how good CircleMud and version 3 will be !

....RIGHT?

Well how many people have said thanks to Jeremy or appreciate
just exactly what he is doing, we are the ones who are really
going to benifit so why doesn't everyone just add a message of
Thanks for what he is doing.......

....by the way when is Version 3 going to be out :))))))))?

Tanx Jeremy !

ShaDa.