Re: I wish for a sacrifice command in Circle

From: DoDGeR (dodger@WPI.EDU)
Date: 07/10/94

/==/ and thus Douglas R Floyd writes:

dfloyd> In merc code, there is a command called sacrifice that is similar to
dfloyd> junk, but it gets rid of items on the ground.  Should I make a do_sac
dfloyd> function, or is there a reason that it is not present?
um....how abou the junk command?  you could just add somthing to that code that
gives money for junking, there is also the donate command that is kinda nice.

At Group L, Stoffel oversees six first-rate programmers, a managerial
challenge roughly comparable to herding cats.
                -- The Washington Post Magazine, June 9, 1985

	DoDGeR