Re: Re[2]: alignment change algorithm?

From: Mathue Moyer (mmoyer@sdcc10.UCSD.EDU)
Date: 07/21/94

>     I thought that too, but I think how good or evil a mobile is isn't
>     really related to level.  If you really want low level mobiles to have
>     a smaller effect on alignment, just instruct your builders to assign
>     aligmnent to the mobs based on level guidelines.
>

>     -Naved

As explained in a letter that I think I forgot to edit the header on,
making low level mobs have little effect on alignment was not my intent.
Rather, the method I suggested is intended to make it so that the
magnitude of a kill __relative to a PC's own level__ has direct impact
on how much that PC's alignment changes.  Low level PCs would have
significant align changes for killing low level mobs.... huge changes
for killing high level mobs....  Whereas high level PCs wouldn't change
all that much at all.

--
-Mathue Moyer
-mathue@ucsd.edu