Worldbuilding doors

From: GUILD mud account (diku@engg.ksu.edu)
Date: 07/22/94

 Hey all,
	I got the def files from the ftp site and put them in dikued
which seems to work great. This is my first time worldbuilding though
and I seem to be having a problem with doors. I have no problem linking
the rooms up but the doors I want to be closed always are open when I
look at them. What should I be setting the Key-no and Door flags to to
get the dang doors to be closed?
	I also tried to use the doorstate command but it seems to
crash dikued and does a core dump when I try to use it. *shrug*

						Elric