STRING command

From: Brian 'Dizzy' Truitt (m976480@hughes.nadn.navy.mil)
Date: 08/01/94

I've been digging through the code adding a few things, and I wanted to
add a command to modify descriptions and such on objects, mobs and rooms.
STRING seems to have a lot of it already, but it's all been disabled.
Why? Is it faulty, or is it just in one of those 'rough' stages waiting
to be finished? I'd appreciate any help on this, or comments from anyone
who's tried this ( I know OLC is coming, but I'm just looking to modify
existing obj/mob/rooms for now, work my way up to the real thing). Thanks!

  m976480@hughes.nadn.navy.mil
  eagle10.usna.navy.mil 4000