Re: Linux and Circle

From: Anthony Spataro (ads@netcom.com)
Date: 08/02/94

If you've got the a, n and d series installed and you've got it compiled,
telnet localhost 4000 should work.

But there appears to be a bug, a tleast with me.  Normally, I have my
hostname set to metaverse. When I run circle, it gives me an error and I
need to set my hostname to metaverse.com.  I dunn owhat causes this, but
apparently you need to set your hostname to include your domainname.

(metaverse.com is just a dummy name; only thing my PC's connected to is a
pocket calculator)

					    -ads|lc
                                            -My horse for a kingdom!