Re: Skills and so!! (fwd)]

From: Corrie Engelbrecht (ww31@convex.uovs.ac.za)
Date: 08/04/94

Ace? Excuse me? "Corrie Engelbrecht wrote"? I don't think so. I happen to
agree with the fact that ANYONE can kick. The CircleMUD message "You better
leave the martial arts to the fighters" (or whatever), is 3rd oon my todo
list for the mud. If in fact such a message WAS written in my name, then refer
to my other message (Subject: MobProgs) for the ww37 account holder that seems
to be abusing both his and my mailing priviledges. I'm really sorry.
Hope that settles it :)