Beta sites

From: Chris A. Epler (cepler@IntNet.net)
Date: 08/21/94

I'd be interested in seeing what the latest CircleMUD beta code looks
like and was wondering if there are any beta sites up and running I could
look at.  It'd be nice to get a quick look at the area creation commands
if a god is willing to let me see them...any info greatly appreciated...

Currently working on v2.2 source and not sure I wanna invest a lot of
time coding things in it if 3.0 is going to be out soon...(How soon?  I
know I know...when it's ready ...but are we down to days?  Weeks?  Months?
Years?)

Thanks in advance!

  Internet: cepler@intnet.net              Member: Pinellas County R.A.C.E.S.
   Fidonet: Chris Epler @ 1:3603/998               Team OS/2