Chuckle :)

From: Mulac (onty@netcom.com)
Date: 08/26/94

Chuckle, Jer...I think you got a itsy bitsy chip on your shoulder!  I in NO
way implied your code or you.  Frankly, I dont use circlemud, but I enjoy
discussing game design and code structures, so I joined this mailer.  I too
avoid politics like the plague, but unfortunately, with the way things
are currently, we cant avoid it :(  As for your thinking, you can send a msg
to current would-be copyright violators....good luck!!  Unless you are
independantly wealthy, its a losing battle.

BTW, what happened with the trip to Chicago?  Did ya knab the bad dude?

-Jon