CircleMUD world file maintainer needed

From: Jeremy Elson (jelson@blaze.cs.jhu.edu)
Date: 09/04/94

I am again in need of some kind-hearted and skilled soul to help me manage
the CircleMUD world files.

Danny Baker was previously responsible for this, but he still has not
delivered the world files for 3.0 and for the last week hasn't even been
responding to my mail, so I must assume that he has lost net access or
some other disaster, and thus will not be able to to any more work.

So, if anyone out there would like to patch up the 2.20 world files for
release with 3.0, I would be most appreciative.

Note: when I say "patch up", I don't mean a major rewrite.. I just mean
fixing typos, removing some of the really bad areas, finding one or two
new ones to add, and maybe balancing some of the magical items.

If you're interested, please mail me (with a brief description of your
worldfile experience).

Thanks,

Jeremy