Re: Dbx message...

From: Sergio Ricardo Ferreira Macedo (macedo@magma.leg.ufrj.br)
Date: 09/05/94

> I'm getting the following info from dbx after my circle 2.2 code crashes...
> Any ideas what shared library it might be refering to?
>
> error while reading shared library
> program terminated by signal SEGV (no mapping at the fault address)

	It's strange but seems someone is erasing some of your libs.
Strange because if it's done, almost all in your system stop work...

	Ask your sysadm (if isn't yourself) if any library was erased
since you started to get this message.

	It isn't that much, but I hope that give you a starting point...

	Check the /usr/lib/*.so.* to see if someone is missing.

		Sergio Macedo