Re: Feedback on Barnyard Diku Area Creator V1.2

From: Jeffrey Daro (jdaro@netcom.com)
Date: 09/10/94

	I appreciate all of your comments.  Unfortunately I was
encouraged to release it a bit early so many things were not repaired.  I
was aware of many of the bugs you mentioned.  Time permiting I will be
fixing them.   As this was originally intended to make my life easier and
my gods easier I didn't design it as such for public domain.  I realize
now that this was a fault and hope to repair it.

 Jeff
 Daro@Saturn.Rowan.Edu
 JDaro@Netcom.Com
 T A Z M A N I A