Revamped version of Dikued

From: Mr. Wizard (jsbarrow@husc.harvard.edu)
Date: 09/11/94

For all of you who requested a copy of the Dikued I modified, it is now
available again for ftp.  You can ftp a copy as follows:

ftp 118.103.251.23
anonymous
[your e-mail address]
cd pub

In the pub directory is:

README                       An index file with instructions for
                                extracting files and compiling.
building.charts.tar.Z        A few guidelines for area builders I made
                                for a friend's MUD (probably useless to you).
circle.2.2.docs.tar.Z        All the doc files for circle 2.0.
circle.3.0.defs.tar.Z        The def files for Circle 3.0.
dikued.1.0.pl2.dos.tar.Z     Dikued for DOS (NOT modified by me).
dikued.1.1.pl2.linux.tar.Z   Dikued for Linux (modified by me) and
                                the def files for Circle 3.0.
dikued.1.1.pl2.unix.tar.Z    Dikued for UNIX (modified by me) and
                                the def files for Circle 3.0.

Take what you want.

||  Joshua Sky Barrow  ||| Harvard University Faculty of Arts and Science ||
|| 19 Central St., #28 ||| "If you can imagine it, you can achieve it.    ||
|| Somerville, MA      |||  If you can dream it, you can become it."      ||
|| 02143-2834          |||                                   Unknown      ||
|| (617) 666-0859      ||| E-mail:  jsbarrow@fas.harvard.edu              ||