Re: Pets.

From: Eduan Kotze (EDUAN@wwg3.uovs.ac.za)
Date: 09/11/94

Greetings Net-Friends,

I've read the mail about the pets and trying to implement it. That
should not be to difficult. Mainly adding another object to the
In any way most lpmuds you get a familiar at a certain level by
purchasing it, depending on the type of familiar.
You can choice what type of familiar you want from a crocodile to
a bald eagle.
These familiars can carry stuff for you, BUT their main goal is
to assist one in battle by simple calling them into the battle.
The damage the familiar do, is linked to the level the player are
and the level the familiar is.
So the higher the player are, the more powerful the familiar is.
LIKE:

Level 1-5  Horse
Level 6-10 Crocodile
Level 11-15 Black fox
Level 16-20 Golden Eagle
Level 21-25 Tiger
Etc...

Offcourse you notice that the familiars CANNOT do the same amount of
damage. I mean a horse is a horse and a tiger a tiger.
I would love to see familiars being given attention in the next
version of CircleMUD-code. :)

I would love to here a reply on this. :)

Eduan.
|:   : | :   : | :'''  | `''':| time changes things,  |  ().---.()  ||
|`...' | ',,,' | :     | ....'| but you actually      |   { = 0 }   ||
|     The Invisible Guy       | yourself."            |      U      ||
|    eduan@wwg3.uovs.ac.za    |                       `-------------'|