DikuEd

From: Eric Pilcher (rasta@CSOS.ORST.EDU)
Date: 09/15/94

Although this doesn't relate to CircleMud I figgured I'd ask it here
since this tends to be a bit more friendly of a coder group than the
newsgroups.

I recently ftp'd the official version of DikuEd from it's
flinux.tu-graz.ac.at site, and it compiled out of the package
with a few errors I was not able to locate and fix.  If anyone has
a fix, let me know.  I'm using gcc on SunOS 4.1.3

iedit.c: In function 'GetITVDef':
iedit.c: 2210: warning: assignment discards 'const' from pointer target type
dikucli.c: 80: warning: useless keyword or type name in empty declaration
dikucli.c: 90: warning: useless keyword or type name in empty declaration

Asside from these errors, it compiles fine, and seems to run fine.  And
I've successfully made changes and additions to iedit.c, however still
get the warning message.

Thank in advance.

-Eric:  rasta@CSOS.ORST.EDU, gt7282c@prism.gatech.edu | mud.CSOS.ORST.EDU 4000