*linkdead*

From: Vampyr (VAMPYR%KSUVM@BUACCA.BU.EDU)
Date: 09/18/94

I can't remember if I posted this earlier, and if I did, I apologize.

I have noticed that when someone goes linkdead, you can't disconnect them,
you really can't do anything but force them to quit, which puts them into a
a limbo.  I have heard several times that linkdead, but still connected
people tend to be a drag on the system, is this true, and if so, is there
some code that can be implemented that will automatically boot them comple
completely off the mud in 5 ticks, or when a 33+ issues the command?

Just wondering...
Vampyr.