Re: Try And try Again...

From: Mr. Wizard (jsbarrow@husc.harvard.edu)
Date: 09/19/94

On Mon, 19 Sep 1994, Jeremy Elson wrote:

> Aliases are in 3.0.  String has been completely removed because it is
> obsoleted by OLC.  Support for tongues in 3.0 is the same as in 2.20 -
> the structures are there if you want to use them, but they're unused
> by default.

Even with OLC string is a nice command.  It allows you to make temporary
changes for quests and such, and you don't have to go back and undo the
changes.  I don't see how it could hurt to keep it in.  (I'll probably
just put it back.)  *shrug*

||  Joshua Sky Barrow  ||| Harvard University Faculty of Arts and Science ||
|| 19 Central St., #28 ||| "If you can imagine it, you can achieve it.    ||
|| Somerville, MA      |||  If you can dream it, you can become it."      ||
|| 02143-2834          |||                                   Unknown      ||
|| (617) 666-0859      ||| E-mail:  jsbarrow@fas.harvard.edu              ||