Barnyard Diku Creator V1.3

From: Jeffrey Daro (jdaro@netcom.com)
Date: 09/20/94

	V1.3 is now available at the circleMUD ftp site and at
Pluto.Cc.Umr.Edu.  I have updated the code to fix a few bugs and to allow
users to change the flags to suit their mud.  I hope to have a fwe more
bugs out soon and a hypertext help system is in the works.  Iam just
waiting for my cohort to finish the text so ican format it into a help
system.  By the looks of the messages here, you guys are way above my
league as programmers so I lookforward to your comments on v1.3.

|  Jeff - Daro@Saturn.Rowan.Edu    |                                          |
|         JDaro@Netcom.Com         | If today is the first day of the rest of |
|----------------------------------| my life, what was yesterday?             |
|  T A Z M A N I A                 |                                          |
|  Ukko.Rowan.Edu 5000             |                                          |