Re: Source Code

From: VampLestat (vamp@csulb.edu)
Date: 10/03/94

On Mon, 3 Oct 1994, Jim Meyer wrote:

> Thus spake VampLestat:
> >> Could someone please tell me how to implement the scan and attribute commands
> >> in circle? And how would one go about adding more classes or races? Thanks..
> >
> >I think there was a doc posted a while back about adding classes.
>
> Where would one of us, the great unwashed, go to be blessed with such a
> document?

Thought I saved this one... I think it was called addclass.doc or
something similar, but looking thru my small scrapbook of Circle List
posts, I cant find it.  Did anyone out there save a copy, or maybe
actually archive everything posted here (Ras?).  If so, ship me a
copy and maybe I can make a hypertext archive of this list on the DIKU
Home Page.

Ryan L. Watkins                             e-mail: vamp@csulb.edu
System Administrator                        url   : http://www.csulb.edu/~vamp/
Academic Computing Services, CSU Long Beach pgpkey: finger vamp@beach.csulb.edu
Darkside Consulting        -   Unix  /  Windows  /  Mac  /  Internet  /  Design