I hope I get few flames

From: Jeffrey Daro (jdaro@netcom.com)
Date: 10/04/94

I am messing around with the new class docs, and I am begining to think
it's to late...when I compile I get the following error:

spell_parser.c:36: `nr' undeclared here (not in a function)
spell_parser.c:36: parse error before `.'
spell_parser.c: In function `do_cast':
spell_parser.c:823: parse error before `:'
spell_parser.c:840: parse error before `:'
spell_parser.c:846: parse error before `:'
spell_parser.c: In function `assign_spell_pointers':
spell_parser.c:1057: parse error at end of input
*** Error code 1

Stop.

	I can't find anything wrong with my code. Any ideas? Does this
look like a common 'C' syntax problem, that I just have not learned yet?
The book I am using to learn 'C' speaks nothing of it.

|  Jeff - Daro@Saturn.Rowan.Edu    |                                          |
|         JDaro@Netcom.Com         | If today is the first day of the rest of |
|----------------------------------| my life, what was yesterday?             |
|  T A Z M A N I A                 |                                          |
|  Ukko.Rowan.Edu 5000             |                                          |