Re: Compilation Errors

From: Mathue Moyer (mmoyer@sdcc10.UCSD.EDU)
Date: 10/05/94

>the victim, and while I was compiling it gave me the error:
>
>	unterminated character constant

Looks like you either  1)  forgot a  "  at the end of a char string, or
2) tried to extend a character string beyond one line without sticking  "s
at the break point.  For instance:

      printf("Twas brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gymble in the
              wabe.\n");

That won't work.  This, however, would (thanks to the spiffy string
  concatenation performed by the preprocessor (?)):

--
-Mathue Moyer
-mathue@ucsd.edu