Re: Shall Be Quiet

From: Jaime Moraga (jim@moai.usach.cl)
Date: 10/06/94

> From: Jeffrey Daro <jdaro@netcom.com>
> Subject: Shall Be Quiet

> *ouch* Ok, I see I upset some imps by asking questions about code.  I am
> still learning all the intricacies of  'C'  so I guess that makes me a
> newbie.  Well, My players are happy and we have a fun and friendly mud.
>
> I had heard that this mailing list was hear to help, now I see only a
> select few have patience enough to put aside their egos and help out
> others that are not up to their level yet.  Cheers to those that help the
> underdog Jeers to those afraid of teh competion.

  IMHO: This list was intended to help *newbies* and *non-newbies* on Circle-
       related features and that includes (of course) coding. Me and many
       people are able able to understand that you are new on C coding so, if
       you need for help, just post on the list... and if you're afraid of
       being flamed, post us directly.

    To all those "offended" imps. just... cast "curse" to 'em all....

> |  Jeff - Daro@Saturn.Rowan.Edu    |
> |         JDaro@Netcom.Com         |

     Always willing to help..

             Jim