Zone File Problems

From: Jeffrey Daro (jdaro@netcom.com)
Date: 10/21/94

Well, I found the problem.  The code for 'R' does not exist.  I was not
aware of this, since I have never used it.  I am attempting to write the
code now, but I am not sure I am on the right track.  Here is my first
draft for the routine:

case 'R': /* Remove object From Room */
	     if (obj_index[ZCMD.arg1].number < ZCMD.arg2)
	       if (ZCMD.arg3 >= 0) {
		object_from_room(ZCMD.3, ZCMD.2);
		last_cmd = 1;
	       } else
		 last_cmd = 0;
                 }

	I am pretty sure I have forgotten something.  But this is my attempt.

|  Jeff - Daro@Saturn.Rowan.Edu    |                                          |
|         JDaro@Netcom.Com         | If today is the first day of the rest of |
|----------------------------------| my life, what was yesterday?             |
|  T A Z M A N I A                 |                                          |
|  Ukko.Rowan.Edu 5000             |                                          |