OLC

From: Bu (rovegas@cs.nmsu.edu)
Date: 10/24/94

On Fri, 21 Oct 1994 segodfr@eos.ncsu.edu wrote:

> |> 	Hi, I downloaded the OLC code from the circle archive @
> |> ftp.cs.jhu.edu.  I've hacked it into my code, added all of the necessary
>
> |> Xyzzy
> |> Maelstrom - 144.35.74.70 4000
>

> The file that you got from ftp.cs.jhu.edu was written by me..
> I ftp'd it back, and found out that I had forgotten to include
> the README that I wrote for it *whap self* I'll ftp the readme
> there sometime this week, and I'll email you a copy now. Email
> me if you have any probs :)
>
> Agron

Am I to understand that you've written OLC for Circle 3.0? I mean, a
fully functional OLC system? Oh PLEASE let it be true... And if it is, what
then hell is taking Jeremy so long? Christ, think he's getting paid by
the hour for doing this thing? I'm sorry but after waiting nearly a year
for 3.0 I'm a little impatient, and all I _really_ wanted was the OLC. If
an OLC patch is available at the circle ftp site then the wait is over!
That's it, I'm not gonna wait anymore. What's that file called? You know
the official release isn't gonna be for a couple months...

--
Bu-mmed