game_loop()

From: Jeffrey Daro (jdaro@netcom.com)
Date: 10/26/94

	I have been learning dbx as of late (thanx to all that gave me
starter tips) and thank god I am.  The 3 weeks or so the mud has been
crashing daily.  We used to go days, even a wek or two without a crash.
Using dbx I got an erro in 'bash', segmentation faults in several zone
resets.  All stuff I have not yet been able to track down yet, because i
do notknow dbx well enough yet.  Anyhow.  I did notice that every core file
that I debug, is on the third game_loop.  Ya think there is a cirelation
here? Or is three some magic number, that i just don't understand?
All help appreciated.

|  Jeff - Daro@Saturn.Rowan.Edu    |                                          |
|         JDaro@Netcom.Com         | If today is the first day of the rest of |
|----------------------------------| my life, what was yesterday?             |
|  T A Z M A N I A                 |                                          |
|  Ukko.Rowan.Edu 5000             |                                          |