BGDAC v1.4

From: Jeffrey Daro (jdaro@netcom.com)
Date: 11/07/94

The Barnyard Guys Diku Area Creator v1.4 (BGDAC v1.4) is now available at
the CircleMUD FTP site.  Be warned that v1.4 is still in our eyes a beta
version as we are removing and adding things to it as per the popular
requests that we receive.  The error trap system should be in soon so it
will not crash.  I have begun (in this version limited) a system of data
files that will allow the user to customize the object, world and mobile
flags.  In a later version, you will be able to set just about every
aspect of teh program to your liking.

|  Jeff - Daro@Saturn.Rowan.Edu    |                                          |
|         JDaro@Netcom.Com         | If today is the first day of the rest of |
|----------------------------------| my life, what was yesterday?             |
|  T A Z M A N I A                 |                                          |
|  Ukko.Rowan.Edu 5000             |                                          |