Segmentation faults In Zone Files

From: Jeffrey Daro (jdaro@netcom.com)
Date: 11/11/94

	I reworked a zone file the other day and when I syntax_check'ed
it I got a segmentation fault and a core dump! I have never seen this
before, the zone file works fine, anyone have any ideas?

	Quick reminder, I am still puzzled by my mud crashes which always
seem to be on the third game loop, if that strikes you as odd, please let
me know.  I think there must be aconnection.

|  Jeff - Daro@Saturn.Rowan.Edu    |                                          |
|         JDaro@Netcom.Com         | If today is the first day of the rest of |
|----------------------------------| my life, what was yesterday?             |
|  T A Z M A N I A                 |                                          |
|  Ukko.Rowan.Edu 5000             |                                          |