levels question

From: Michael J Cunningham (crayola@esu.edu)
Date: 01/31/95

Hi everyone..
I have a quick question about adding levels on circle 2.2 I would like to
turn it into a 50 levels to immortality mud. Is there a global variable that
defines the max number of levels in the mud? I have found the constants that
defines the levels of immortals and gods but I cant find the variable that
defines the max number of levels in the mud totally. Can anyone point me to
the right file and variable/constant name? Also if I was to change the number
of levels on the mud, how would this affect the experience? will the program
compensate for the new levels? How or where in the code is expereince
caculated? I assume it is a matmatical formula that is used to caculate
the experience that is needed for the next level. Last question, how or
where in the code would I change to give a new player some cash when they
start up? Someone out there should write a handbook for all this basic
stuff. I see they will have a handbook for 3.0 on adding
spells/skills/levels/races/classes. Somebody should take all there
infamous wisdom and write it down for the benifit of all. It would save a
LOT of basic questions like I have.

    _____
   /     \

   \_____/  RAYOLA @ ESU.EDU  ( Michael J. Cunningham )